• semi-cured gel toe nail strips (for pedi)
  • semi-cured gel toe nail strips (for pedi)
  • put it in reverse

put it in reverse

Back it up, back it up! You got it.
Regular price

Added to your cart!

80% semi-cured gel nail strips, made of premium gel nail polish. No need to use a UV lamp since the rest 20% can be cured with natural light. Easy to apply and remove. Lasts for 2-3 weeks.

Feel rebellious with these light blue nails cruising alongside neon green accents, while the cow print patterns add a touch of boldness. Buckle up and prepare to turn heads.

36 Semi-cured Gel Nail Strips, Nail File, Wooden Stick, 2 Alcohol Prep pads, Instruction Sheet

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
Love this one

I'm not very skilled at nail care, but these toe nail strips made it easy. They adhere well, and the design options are fantastic. My toes have never looked this good!

Love it

These toe nail strips are pure bliss. They've held up for weeks, and I'm a fan!!

Lily P
Good Quality

I can't say enough good things about these toe nail strips. They're a must-try if you want beautiful toes without the salon hassle. I'm toe-tally impressed and recommend them to everyone!